Friday 25 September 2009

OK, so I seem to have got myself a blog

Now what do I do with it?

Right.

Well.

The aim of the exercise, in its essence, is to force me into the habit of writing, so let's start with that. I need to fire up and coordinate my ill-used and disparate faculties, enabling my lazy brain, eyes and fingers to work in hitherto unheard-of concert and assuring myself [and, possibly, others] that I can be relied upon to write words down about stuff, that, at any given point, I'll have the keenness of mind and dextrous command of the English language to seize on a topic, quickly formulate some sort of coherent opinion about the whole thing and neatly dissect it in a entertaining fashion.

Whether or not I manage to do that, either wholly, partially or entirely un- successfully, remains to be seen, but hey - it's a start. If nothing else, it's unarguably that.

No comments:

Post a Comment